Saturday, January 14, 2012

16pt Business Cards at NYC Printing 123

16pt Business Cards

Do you need a new way to bring your business to a rise? Well, here is one company that can definitely solve that issue. I was just opening my business and was eager to get things running. I needed to attract potential clients and ASAP. I called NYC Printing 123. They recommended I start off with 16pt Business Cards. NYC Printing 123 is a professional printing company with 2 locations specializing in Rush Printing Services. I wanted a kind of thick cardstock for my business cards. I am not the artistic type of person. I did not know where to start. NYC Printing 123 guided me through every step of the way. NYC Printing 123 also offers Logo Design with took off a lot of weight on my shoulders. They created and designed my logo and printed my 16pt Business Cards. NYC Printing 123’s 16pt Business Cards are available in a variety of sizes and printing options. Not to mention, everything was all done in the same day. I had the option of picking my Custom Business Cards up from either of their locations in Brooklyn or Manhattan, or choose for their Messenger Delivery Service. I choose for the delivery service. I was surprised how fast my cards got to my doorstep. My 16pt Business Cards were with round corners and Full Color. The last printing company I went with made me wait 2 weeks for 100 business cards which I had to pick up and when I got to the location, they were closed before their closing time, which I found rude and insulting. Now I know, I’m contented with my new printing company, NYC Printing 123. If you are in need for 16pt Business Cards, Call NYC Printing 123 now at 646.833.8085 or check out their website at www.NYCprinting123.com for more details regarding 16pt Business Cards or and other printing product/ service available. Don’t forget to ask about their Rush Printing Services and Delivery option.

16pt Business Cards at NYC Printing 123

43 W 33 Street Suite 202B
New York, NY 10001

436 4th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215

646.833.8085
888.409.4420

www.NYCprinting123.com
info@NYCPrinting123.com

No comments:

Post a Comment